Tom joined S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. in 2019 after spending 2 years with SVN. In his time with the Company, he has developed an expertise in market research, site selection and contract negotiation, representing tenants and landlords, buyers and sellers in the sale, purchase, and leasing of retail, office and industrial properties.
He prides himself on his professionalism, communication, hard work, and integrity. Businesses and property owners should always have an expert on their side when making decisions regarding their commercial assets, and Tom, along with S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co., would love to be on your side.
Whether you have one quick question or you are in need of representation, give Tom a call.
Seminars and courses
- Virginia – Real Estate Finance Broker course
- CCIM C 102 Market analysis Virginia – Real Estate Brokerage course
- CCIM C 101 Investment financial analysis
- Score workshop, “Perfect your pitch”
- 2016 Teachers college Cowin Financial Literacy Institute
- Bizworks small business incubator start smart program
- Stock Market Game through VCEE at VCU
- The environment and the economy
- Economic Education through the VCEE at VCU
- Longwood University- B.A. in Social Studies Education
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Real Estate Agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Member – X Team National Retail Broker Network
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member – Commercial Investment Certified
- Sectary / Treasury – Profit Partners of Business Networking International
- Member – New Covenant Church of the Brethren