Senior Vice President
Bill began his career with S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. in 1979 and has been involved in all aspects of the multifamily business inclusive of management, financing, acquisitions, capital renovations and sales and most recently, served as Director of Operations for eighteen years.
As Senior Vice President and Director of Operations for all multifamily property management activities, Bill was responsible for overseeing the entire portfolio of properties that expanded throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. He managed a staff of thirty, developed new apartment management business, negotiated management agreements and handled owner inquiries.
Bill’s extensive experience and knowledge are integral in his new role of new business development, acquisitions and management consulting.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Tidewater Builders Association – President 2010 and 2011
- Tidewater Multifamily Housing Council – Chairman 2000
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Tidewater Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Real Estate Broker in the State of Virginia
- 1995 Property Manager of the Year – THMC
- 2001 Multifamily Executive of the Year – THMC
- 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award – THMC
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Old Dominion University
CURRENT COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Tidewater Builders Association – Board of Directors
- Beth Sholom Village – Board of Directors
PAST COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Congregation Temple Israel, Norfolk – Board of Directors