Software Support Manager
Kiersten has been with S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. since June 2000. She is responsible for supporting site personnel with daily operations in the web-based accounting software, OneSite.
- Supporting the Corporate Multi-Family Accounting team with Risk Assessment on Account Receivables.
- Assisting the Corporate Property Management team as needed with daily operations in OneSite.
- Management of SLN Help Desk – Software used to determine and track areas of training deficiencies and policy failures.
- Contract negotiation liaison between Real Page, Inc. and S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
- Responsible for the conversion and set up of new communities added to our portfolio into OneSite.
- Assisting with the set-up and maintenance of billing with 3rd party utility billing contractors.
- Responsible for the maintenance of credit and criminal screening settings, as well as overall property settings.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all resident leases, notices and addendums
- Works closely with the Marketing Department in the setup, maintenance and daily activity of several leasing tool centers that integrate with OneSite.
- Works closely with the Policy and Procedure Committee as well as the Training Specialist to ensure all S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. policies are enforced at the community level.
- Maintains user access to OneSite based on employee status at the community and corporate level.
- Familiar with HUD, tax credit and conventional housing regulations.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
Multifamily Corporate Employee of the Year – 2011