Vice President, Corporate Brokerage
Larry joined S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. in 2020 bringing with him more than 30 years of experience in the industry. He has consistently been one of the top producing sales and leasing brokers in the Mid-Atlantic region. Larry has represented local, regional and national retailers in the site selection and development of retail and commercial properties throughout a multi-state area including outparcels, freestanding properties, in-line shopping centers, big-box retail, suburban power centers, and life-style centers.
Over the last ten years, Larry has represented and negotiated in excess of $150 million in sales and lease transactions with local, regional and national developers and retailers.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Real Estate Broker licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Former Board Member – VCU Foundation
- Former Board Member – Bon Secours St. Mary’s Health Care Foundation
- Richmond Association of Realtors (RAR), Ten Consecutive Year Recipient of the Distinguished Achiever award
- RAR, Annual Recipient of the Distinguished Achiever Award since 1989. Morton G. Thalhimer, Inc., Top 5 Producer annually,1997-2005
- RAR Commercial Transaction of the Year, 1994
- Number One in Sales for Thalhimer in 2005
- VCU Varsity Soccer Player (1979-1980)
- Virginia Commonwealth University – B.A. in History