Marketing Specialist, Multifamily Housing
Marlaina began her journey with S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. in 2012 as a “green” Leasing Consultant in Norfolk, VA with the goal of one day joining the Marketing team. Gaining instrumental insight into the multifamily industry while working onsite, she was promoted to Assistant Community Manager. As SLN continued to grow its multifamily portfolio, Marlaina also continued to grow and began her corporate career as a Marketing Assistant in 2016. Soon after advancing into the corporate world, she was promoted to Marketing Specialist.
Her love of witty turns of phrase and the written word, eye for design, and detail-oriented nature have come in handy alongside her onsite experience as she oversees multifamily marketing materials, the S.L. Nusbaum Newsletter: Multifamily Edition, community website verbiage, ad implementation, and more. Marlaina’s goal is to help multifamily communities shine on all marketing platforms.
- Christopher Newport University, Bachelor of Arts in English, Technical Writing Concentration
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Minor in Leadership Studies
- Honors Program Graduate
- President’s Leadership Program Graduate
- Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honors Society Member
- Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honors Society Member