Regional Vice President
Rosalynn joined S. L. Nusbaum with 20+ years of experience in multi-family housing with proven expertise in property management operations, and a focus on upscale, market-rate portfolios within the Washington, D.C. / Northern Virginia / Maryland markets. Throughout her career, Rosalynn has excelled within the luxury space, intently curating branded standards to ensure elevated client experiences and she has overseen a variety of asset types in all stages from acquisition to renovation.
As Regional Vice President, Rosalynn oversees operations of portfolios in the DMV area and emerging markets.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Certifying Entity – Inclusionary Zoning / Affordable Housing
- Via District of Columbia, Department of Housing & Community Development
- Licensed Property Manager, District of Columbia
- Member – Property Management Association DC/MD/VA
- Florida State University