NORFOLK, VA (March 2019) – S. L. Nusbaum Realty Co. is pleased to announce its selection by Marathon Development Group to manage a portfolio of 15 multifamily communities in and around the Downtown Norfolk, Virginia area.
The communities included in this assignment are:
- Icon, 321 E. Main Street
- East Beach Marina, 4921 Pretty Lake Avenue
- The Wainwright Downtown, 229 W. Bute Street
- Botetourt, 500 Botetourt Street
- The Law Building, 145 Granby Street
- The Fairfax, 117 W. City Hall Avenue
- Savoy, 161 Granby Street
- Century, 151-155 Granby Street
- The Virginia Building, 101 W. Plume Street
- Metro on Granby (Phase I & II), 401 Granby Street
- The James, 345 Granby Street
- The Loraine, 245 Granby Street
- The Rockefeller (Phase I & II), 130 Brooke Avenue
With a mix of historic charm and modern luxury, this portfolio is comprised of innovative design elements and the most sought after amenities in the region.
Roof top sky lounges, pet spas, guest suites for family and friends, electric car charging stations, resident bike storage, grocery delivery and spectacular views of the Downtown Norfolk Skyline and Elizabeth River are just a few of the features offered within these communities.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. manages a portfolio of more than 25,000 apartment homes throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
For more information, please contact Aaron D. Wyatt, Senior Vice President, Co-Director of Operations, Multifamily Housing, email@example.com, 757.640.2279.
With over 115 years of expertise in the real estate industry, S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. manages, develops and provides sales and leasing services for shopping centers, apartment communities, office, industrial and investment properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.